Parliamentary support

Job opportunities

Find out about working in the Office of the Clerk and the Parliamentary Service — the types of job available here, and the skills and expertise we look for in the people we employ.

Close Job opportunities search

Job opportunities

Title Closing date

Working in New Zealand

You must be a permanent resident of New Zealand or have a current work permit before you can work in New Zealand. The New Zealand Immigration Service has further information about this.

27 Nov 12

Working in the Parliamentary Service

The Parliamentary Service provides administrative and support services to members of Parliament, and administers members' funding entitlements.

21 Feb 13

Working in the Office of the Clerk

The staff of the Office of the Clerk support the Clerk of the House in carrying out his / her role. The Clerk is the chief executive of the Office. The Clerk provides a secretariat to the House and its committees, and advises on parliamentary law and procedure. The Clerk of the House is a permanent non-political officer who remains in office regardless of which party or parties are in Government.

27 Nov 12

Building Projects Manager

Fixed term (6 months)

01 May 14

Research Services Senior Librarian (Parliament, Law and People team)

30 Apr 14

Political and Media Advisor for Green Party Parliamentary Office

Events based role

28 Apr 14