Parliamentary support

Job opportunities

Content provider
Office of the Clerk
27 November 2012
Related links

Working in New Zealand

You must be a permanent resident of New Zealand or have a current work permit before you can work in New Zealand. The New Zealand Immigration Service has further information about this.