Order Paper and questions
Questions for oral answer
|Adobe's web site.|
Questions for Oral AnswerThursday, 28 May 2015
Questions to Ministers
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement that "this Government is working with a number of service providers to make sure that those clients of Relationships Aotearoa are well looked after"?
- NUK KORAKO to the Minister of Finance: How does Budget 2015 continue the Government's plan to deliver better public services?
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Has a full and final settlement been reached with Mr Al Khalaf; if so, what is the total cost to taxpayers?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Did he seek advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade about whether, using the multimillion dollar payment for the benefit of Hamood Al Ali Al Khalaf – a Saudi Arabian businessman to cause the Saudi Arabian officials to advance the GCC FTA which had stalled, breached the OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Communications: How does Budget 2015 continue the Government's commitment to the Ultra-Fast Broadband programme?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: What is the status of the Health and Safety Reform Bill, and what feedback has he received on it?
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Associate Minister for Primary Industries: What recent Government initiatives encourage the planting of forests in New Zealand's regions?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all the spending commitments made in Budget 2015?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Corrections: What announcements has he made regarding the roll-out of new stab-proof vests to Corrections officers?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: What action, if any, is she going to take to prevent Maui's dolphin going extinct by 2029 given new research showing the population has declined from an estimated 55 adult dolphins to an estimated 43 to 47 adult Maui's dolphins?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Does he agree with the Prime Minister who said yesterday that the Health and Safety Reform Bill needs more work because "despite what we might say there isn't great divisions, there are just interest in making sure we get it right"?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Conservation: How does Budget 2015 help to secure the future of the kiwi?