Order Paper and questions
Questions for oral answer
|Adobe's web site.|
Questions for Oral AnswerThursday, 24 July 2014
Questions to Ministers
- Hon PHIL HEATLEY to the Minister of Finance: What measures is the Government taking to help control inflation for New Zealand families?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on Public Achievement Information?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Finance: Is he still of the view that a Hamilton to Tauranga route would have to be considered alongside three other projects?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What recent reports has she received about the Government's Youth Service initiative?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: What was the split, if any, by percentage, of enrolment into private, public and home-based ECE in the Better Public Service targets "Result 2: Increase Participation in ECE", and what was the relative increases/decreases, for each, from the previous year?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statement that resources in Budget 2014 "will help us continue to improve frontline health services for New Zealanders"?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What recent announcements has he made regarding Government support for the primary sector in Northland?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Minister of Māori Affairs: E whakamanawa ana a ia kei te hangai Te Pire Reo Māori ki ngā mātāpono o Te Tiriti o Waitangi?
- Translation: Is he confident that the Māori Language (Te Reo Māori) Bill is consistent with the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: Will he increase investment in better public transport infrastructure in light of the poll this week showing Aucklanders favour public transport spending by a four-to-one margin over roads?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Consumer Affairs: What changes have recently come into force that strengthen financial service provider registration?
- Su'a WILLIAM SIO to the Minister of Local Government: Did the Deputy Mayor of Napier, Mrs Fay White, raise with her recently at a public meeting that the issue of local government amalgamation should be taken seriously by National during this General Election; if so, what were her specific concerns?
Questions to Members
- H V ROSS ROBERTSON to the Chairperson of the Local Government and Environment Committee: When will the Manukau City Council (Regulation of Prostitution in Specified Places) Bill be reported to the House?