Order Paper and questions
Questions for oral answer
|Adobe's web site.|
Questions for Oral AnswerTuesday, 31 March 2015
Questions to Ministers
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Finance: What policy measures has the Government announced that will help to distribute dividends from the growing economy to New Zealand families and children?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "there's a message from Northland" for the Government; if so, will the Government take that message seriously?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Will he submit an emissions reduction target to the UN by the 31 March deadline; and does he stand by his statement that New Zealand's net emissions are projected to increase 48 percent in the next decade?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: What are the construction start and end dates for each of the 10 bridges the Government has announced it will upgrade in Northland?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Building and Housing: How many families is the Government budgeting to benefit from the new HomeStart programme and how will prospective homeowners be able to find out their eligibility?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister for the Environment: Does he still believe that affordable housing, natural hazards, infrastructure development, economic growth, jobs and exports needed recognition in the Resource Management Act 1991?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for ACC: What changes to ACC levies come into effect on 1 April, and what impact will these changes have on New Zealand businesses and families?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he agree with the Prime Minister when he says of the people of Northland: "They want more. They want to go faster"; if so, does he believe that this view on economic growth is unique to the people of Northland?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Can he rule out exploration for oil and gas in the West Coast North Island Marine Mammal Sanctuary?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister for the Environment: Does he agree with the Prime Minister regarding Government proposals to amend sections 6 and 7 of the Resource Management Act 1991 that "there's just no question that you've got to rip up what we've got now"?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements regarding the Northland by-election?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for Small Business: How are small businesses benefiting from the export markets initiatives in the Business Growth Agenda?