Order Paper and questions
Questions for oral answer
|Adobe's web site.|
Questions for Oral AnswerWednesday, 10 December 2014
Questions to Ministers
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he agree with the OECD that "when income inequality rises, economic growth falls"?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he agree with yesterday's OECD report that "focusing exclusively on growth and assuming that its benefits will automatically trickle down to the different segments of the population may undermine growth in the long run"; if not, why not?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Finance: What progress has the Government made in delivering on its economic objectives for 2014?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: What impact will Fonterra's revised forecast payout have on the Government's 2014/15 surplus?
- RON MARK to the Minister of Defence: Does he stand by all his statements regarding a potential deployment of combat troops to Iraq?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What progress has the Government made in 2014 towards its vision for the rebuild of Christchurch?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister responsible for HNZC: When did he last discuss the sale of state housing stock with Cabinet or a Cabinet Committee?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister of Health: What improvements to cancer care are expected as a result of the New Zealand Cancer Plan 2015-18?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Did she raise any concerns with the Minister of Energy and Resources about the potential impacts on the Māui dolphin, a critically endangered species, of granting an oil and gas exploration permit in their habitat, including in a marine mammal sanctuary?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister for Economic Development: Is he concerned at the scale of corporate welfare in New Zealand under this Government; if not, why not?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Police: Does he know whether or not the allegations in Matt Nippert's 31 August 2014 article in the Sunday Star-Times that Cameron Slater and Carrick Graham were paid to undermine the Serious Fraud Office are correct?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Customs: What updates can she provide about the SmartGate passenger processing system?