Select committee details
Finance and Expenditure
The Finance and Expenditure Committee considers matters relating to the audit of the financial statements of the Government and departments, Government finance, revenue, and taxation.
On this page you will find information about membership of the committee and matters that were being considered by the committee.
Business before the Finance and Expenditure Committee
Bill title (closing date for submissions, report due). Dates in bold indicate submissions still open.
- Taxation (Annual Rates, Employee Allowances, and Remedial Matters) Bill (5 February 2014, 10 June 2014)
Does not include petitions or bills. Dates in brackets are closing dates for submissions.
- Inquiry into the mid-term meeting of the Australasian Council of Public Accounts Committees (ACPAC), Melbourne, Victoria, 20 June 2014
- Proposed changes to the format of Estimates and other information presented with Appropriation bills
- Report from the Controller and Auditor-General, Central Government: Results of the 2012/13 audits (Volume 1)
- Report from the Controller and Auditor-General, Earthquake Commission: Managing the Canterbury Home Repair Programme
- Report from the Controller and Auditor-General, Effectiveness and efficiency of arrangements to repair pipes and roads in Christchurch
- Report from the Controller and Auditor-General, Immigration New Zealand: Supporting new migrants to settle and work
2012/13 financial reviews