Mokamoka komiti whiriwhiri take
The Social Services Committee considers matters relating to housing, senior citizens, social development, veterans’ affairs, and work and income support.
On this page you will find information about membership of the committee and matters that were being considered by the committee.
Business before the Social Services Committee
Bill title (closing date for submissions, report due). Dates in bold indicate submissions still open.
- Social Security (Clothing Allowances for Orphans and Unsupported Children) Amendment Bill (5 December 2013, 23 April 2014)
- Social Security (Fraud Measures and Debt Recovery) Amendment Bill (10 October 2013, 27 February 2014)
- Veterans' Support Bill (25 November 2013, 27 March 2014)
- Vulnerable Children Bill (30 October 2013, 17 March 2014)
Does not include petitions or bills. Dates in brackets are closing dates for submissions.
- Inquiry into boarding houses in New Zealand (24 Jun 2011)
- Report from the Controller and Auditor-General, Using the United Nations’ Madrid indicators to better understand our ageing population, October 2013
2012/13 financial reviews