- Parliament is the first to inform about what is happening here (protests, petitions delivered, events, visitors).
- Create more physical and online opportunities for the public to understand the process.
- Provide relevant information about the value of the Inter-Parliamentary Relations programme, particularly the development work in the Pacific and New Zealand’s role as a international citizen.
- Keep the public in the loop from the beginning to the end of the process.
- Tell the story of Parliament, offer an alternative to Question Time which currently gets the most public attention.
- Make the Parliament website the “go to” source of New Zealand parliamentary information and news.